Western USA Family Holiday
Ancient sandstone landscapes, dazzling blue waters and a look into Indigenous culture inspire you and your family on this exploration of the USA’s Wild West. On this 7-night adventure that begins and ends in Las Vegas, you’ll discover some of the world’s most coveted national parks, kayak through crystal waters, stargaze and relive the past from Navajo history to Route 66. Walk through forested floors and natural pools at Zion National Park, stroll the rim of Bryce Canyon, study a prehistoric past at Lake Powell, sleep in a Navajo hut at Monument Valley and try (probably fail) to help your kids find the words to describe the enormity of the Grand Canyon.
- Zion National Park - Walks
- Grafton - Ghost Town
- Zion National Park - Zion Junior Ranger program
- Bryce Canyon - Leader-led Walk
- Horseshoe Bend Visit
- Lake Powell - Kayaking
- Monument Valley - Navajo guided 4x4 Jeep tour
- Grand Canyon - Rim walk
- Seligan - Route 66
- Las Vegas - Fremont Street Zip Line
- Follow an awe-inspiring, family-friendly trail through Zion National Park and walk through the mist of a waterfall that tumbles into an emerald green pool.
- Explore the otherworldly landscapes of Bryce Canyon National Park and marvel at the weird and wonderful collection of sandstone spires known as hoodoos.
- Zipline through the oldest part of Las Vegas, which will be a hit with the kids.
- Stay on a Navajo reservation in a traditional hut made of logs and earth and stargaze under the Milky Way.
- Paddle your way around the clear waters of Lake Powell in kayaks.
- Marvel at one of the nation’s greatest national parks, the Grand Canyon.
- Family Vacations
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...