San Fran to Vegas: Parks, Canyons, Valleys
Fall in love with the rugged and diverse American West on this nine-day adventure, from the granite peaks and pine forests of Yosemite National Park to the sun-baked dunes and canyons of Death Valley. This itinerary packs in the highlights of the wild west coast and will see you kayaking the clear waters of Lake Tahoe, traversing the wilderness of Hetch Hetchy Valley and strolling neon-lit boulevards in Las Vegas.
- San Francisco - Sunset catamaran cruise
- San Francisco - Driving tour & Golden Gate Bridge
- Lake Tahoe - Kayaking/watersports
- Yosemite National Park - Entrance Fee
- Yosemite National Park - Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
- Yosemite - Pizza Picnic Dinner
- Yosemite National Park - Leader-led hike
- Death Valley National Park
- Beginning in the eccentric city of San Francisco, explore the sights of the bay on a sunset catamaran cruise, sailing around the infamous Alcatraz Island and beneath the legendary Golden Gate Bridge.
- From shimmering blue waters in summer to snow-dusted pine forest in winter – enjoy a full day of optional activities to suit every adventurer, in every season, during your 2-night stay in Lake Tahoe.
- Featuring sequoia forests, granite cliff faces and cascading waterfalls – get the most out of your Yosemite experience by spending three nights in the park, meaning two full days of exploration.
- With undulating sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and fields of wildflowers that blossom in the spring: Death Valley is a geological paradise.
- Wrap up your west coast adventure on the glitzy Strip of Las Vegas – hit the town for a dose of bright lights and the chance to win big!
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...